Re: [softrock40] Re: Rocky I/Q files available anywhere?

  • pe0fko
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 8 9:38 AM
      >> It truly is a "slice of time" preserved for later.
      The "Time machine" <http://www.expandedspectrumsystems.com/prod2.html> was actual one of the SDR RX and TX that I looked at many years ago. It stores the data in the beginning on a video recorder :-)

      The I&Q data files can also be transmitted with v.a. a softrock RXTX to play with your receiver. :-)

      73, Fred
      PE0FKO

      Forrest wrote:

      Fred,

      The file was amazing to listen to. It truly is a "slice of time" preserved for later. The concept of recording a big chunk of the band just blows me away. I preferred using WinRad to Rocky but both did a great job.

      If you have more files available I'd love to download them too. I would really like to hear some North American SS or Field Day CW files. Once I get set up I'll have to try my hand at recording.

      Thanks es 73,
      Randy KD8G