Re: 28 mhz softrock panadapter for ic756 - vhf transverters

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Bill Davis Jr <CQbilld@...> wrote:

      > Art take a look at this too if you wish ...
      >
      > http://www.qth.net/k0awu/10mRxTx.html
      >

      > 73 and good luck ... Bill K0AWU EN37ed

      Hi Bill, I have been using my first v6.2 10M along with a used and abused Demi 28-144 with good results. I am building the last one of my v6.2 10M with the x-tal add on, as well as a home brew 2m 2nd IF,to go along with a 906 and 1296MHZ transverter kits from 4statemicrowave.

      All of these kits have been a wonderful and enlightening educational
      experience, nice to get the old brain working again.

      Gerald KJ4EXC