Re: [softrock40] Rocky software "issue"

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hi Randy,

      You can set in negative center frequencies in Rocky from the Rocky Configuration Settings file.  After adding the desired negative center frequency you will need to run Rocky with multi band operation selected and from the drop down menu choose the desired negative center frequency.

      73,
      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...
      http://www.kb9yig.com

      On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 19:42 +0000, RandyH wrote:

      Finally got around to building my Softrock v6.2 for 9MHz for the TenTec gear I have (Paragon, Orion) for use as a panadapter.

      Everything works well, but I have a display "problem" in that I can't "zero" the sweep because to move the scale numbers to the "right" I need to put in a negative number, which the software won't let me do.

      Anyone else run into this or is this something I should just live with?

      Thanks in advance!

      73,
      Randy
      K4QO