Re: Quisk louder audio workaround

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 616 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just installed Quisk v3.2.2 - there is no more problem with soft audio !!!

      The workaround I used was for Quisk v3.1.

      So there is NO NEED for workaround now :-)

      73's

      Alex
    • softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Message 616 of 616 , Jul 16
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the softrock40
        group.

        File : /SoftRock-30 _N1RX_.pdf
        Uploaded by : n1rx <beford@...>
        Description : Convert SoftRock-40 to 30M, by N1RX

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        n1rx <beford@...>