multiband softrock kits and kit status

  • Art
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      All of the multiband softrock MOBO kits have been shipped (as of Saturday). Some were shipped without a thermal pad, but those parts arrived today and they have been shipped separately in a standard envelope.

      For those who might be interested in a multiband softrock (MOBO), there are still 3 kits available. These kits are complete and ready for shipment.

      Information is in the files area, 9V1AL>Motherboard>v3/6.

      Order using paypal.

      The price for the parts kit is $30 stateside (and $32 DX), the price of pcb is $12

      Total price of parts+pcb = $42 or $44 (DX).

      However, your payment will be sent to two different PayPal accounts as follows:

      $30/$32 for parts kit is paid to:

      artsplace1@...

      $12 for pcb is paid to:

      lee188@...

      The kit (parts + pcb) will be shipped to you in one package from me.

      Drop me a line if I can help you further.

      Regards,

      Art
    • Art
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009