Introduction to SDR Presentation

  • dvhammer_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I am giving a very introductory presentation on SDR at our group's Field Day activity this month. Would anyone have a presentation that would be suitable for an introduction to SDR that they can send me or point me to? I am going to show the 40m Softrock Lite II receiver as the example.

      Thank you very much.

      73,
      Dale K9NN
    • nj2e
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "dvhammer_99" <DaleHammer@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am giving a very introductory presentation on SDR at our group's Field Day activity this month. Would anyone have a presentation that would be suitable for an introduction to SDR that they can send me or point me to? I am going to show the 40m Softrock Lite II receiver as the example.
        >
        > Thank you very much.
        >
        > 73,
        > Dale K9NN

        Dale, Go to the link below, there a some Power Point presentations
        from last years Dayton show. They would would be a good starting point.

        http://www.hamsdr.com/StartHere.htm

        See on the bands during FD. Regards and 73s, Don NJ2E