Re: usbsoftrock-0.3 LINUX usb control of Si570

  • andrew.nilsson
    Message 1 of 615 , May 31 11:12 PM

      > One thing I didn't mention was sdr-shell v2b, the 64-bit one I built
      > crashes out frequently with a buffer overflow. When it did work, I got
      > no audio output, I gather the patching needed to be done with qjackctl.
      > Now I have that set up, sdr-shell crashes every time.
      > The attachment shows the patchbay setup.
      > 73 ... Sid.

      Looking at that it seems you might have be using the built in sound rather than the emu 0404, but that also depends on how you start jackd. That could explain no audio. I've still a bit to learn about alsa and jack - I need to investigate making both the built in audio and my external usb card work together.

      BTW I think the 10 kHz tuning is built into Quisk.

      Do you also suffer from quiet audio in quisk like Alex and myself?

      Andrew
    • softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Message 615 of 615 , Feb 5
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the softrock40
        group.

        File : /G3VNC/start_cw_60m.sh
        Uploaded by : g3vnc <g3vnc@...>
        Description :