Re: [softrock40] Re: WARNING - My mistake with 6.3

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2 12:20 PM
      TX, Mike.  I doubt there is any likelihood of someone making that mistake with U8, however.  The biggest problem with U8 is actually seeing the little bugger!

      TX ES 73
      DE Robby WB5RVZ
      NAQCC #2646

      Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:53 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: WARNING - My mistake with 6.3

      --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "Dale J. Robertson" <dale@...> wrote:

      > I believe he is
      (mis)interpreting the silkscreened "U" in U1 U2 etc as a
      > package key
      mark.
      > like the molded indent in some DIP packages.
      Hi Dale,

      I think you are right !! I see the same thing for U8 in the oscillator section.

      73, Mike Collins KF4BQ