Re: Built 40m v6.2 Lite receiver available

  • lw3ewz
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2009
      Hi tony
      Do you have one for me...
      Tell me and send to money via paypal
      The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
      tnx
      lw3ewz
      Gus Andrada

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      > Good Afternoon All,
      >
      > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
      >
      > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      >
      > Tony KB9YIG

    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2009
        Hi Gus,

        I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m.  What center frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...

        On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

        Hi tony
        Do you have one for me...
        Tell me and send to money via paypal
        The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
        tnx
        lw3ewz
        Gus Andrada

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        > Good Afternoon All,
        >
        > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
        >
        > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        >
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • lw3ewz
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2009
          hi Tony
          7055 is good for me
          Im aprecdiated your work and effort
          tell me the cost
          best regards
          Gus andrada
          lw3ewz

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

          > Hi Gus,
          >
          > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
          > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony Parks
          > kb9yig@...
          >

          > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi tony
          > > Do you have one for me...
          > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
          > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
          > > tnx
          > > lw3ewz
          > > Gus Andrada
          > >
          > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Good Afternoon All,
          > > >
          > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
          > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
          > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
          > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
          > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
          > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
          > > connection.
          > > >
          > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
          > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
          > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
          > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks and 73,
          > > >
          > > > Tony KB9YIG

        • Tony Parks
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3, 2009
            Hi Gus,

            PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed within a few days.  The $20 will include the DX postage.

            Thanks and 73,
            Tony Parks
            kb9yig@...

            On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

            hi Tony
            7055 is good for me
            Im aprecdiated your work and effort
            tell me the cost
            best regards
            Gus andrada
            lw3ewz

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

            > Hi Gus,
            >
            > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
            > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
            >
            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony Parks
            > kb9yig@...
            >

            > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
            > >

            > > Hi tony
            > > Do you have one for me...
            > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
            > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
            > > tnx
            > > lw3ewz
            > > Gus Andrada
            > >
            > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Good Afternoon All,
            > > >
            > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
            > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
            > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
            > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
            > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
            > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
            > > connection.
            > > >
            > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
            > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
            > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
            > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks and 73,
            > > >
            > > > Tony KB9YIG

          • lw3ewz
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2009
              hi tony
              i have sen pay via paypal
              please confirm the recive your pay
              thanks very much
              73´s
              lw3ewz
              Gus Andrada
              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

              > Hi Gus,
              >
              > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
              > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
              >
              > Thanks and 73,
              > Tony Parks
              > kb9yig@...
              >

              > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
              > >

              > > hi Tony
              > > 7055 is good for me
              > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
              > > tell me the cost
              > > best regards
              > > Gus andrada
              > > lw3ewz
              > >
              > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi Gus,
              > > >
              > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
              > > center
              > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
              > > >
              > > > Thanks and 73,
              > > > Tony Parks
              > > > kb9yig@

              > > and
              > > into
              > > antenna

              > > ask
              > > would be
              > > center

            • lw3ewz
              Message 6 of 11 , May 3, 2009
                hi tony
                i have sen pay via paypal
                please confirm the recive your pay
                thanks very much
                73´s
                lw3ewz
                Gus Andrada
                --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                > Hi Gus,
                >
                > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
                > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
                >
                > Thanks and 73,
                > Tony Parks
                > kb9yig@...
                >

                > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                > >

                > > hi Tony
                > > 7055 is good for me
                > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                > > tell me the cost
                > > best regards
                > > Gus andrada
                > > lw3ewz
                > >
                > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Gus,
                > > >
                > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
                > > center
                > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                > > >
                > > > Thanks and 73,
                > > > Tony Parks
                > > > kb9yig@

                > > and
                > > into
                > > antenna

                > > ask
                > > would be
                > > center

              • Tony Parks
                Message 7 of 11 , May 3, 2009
                  Hi Gus,

                  Thanks for the PayPal order for a built 40m Lite II receiver.  As I type this note your 40m Lite II is playing on my other PC.  I will let the receiver run until tomorrow afternoon and it all look good then I will mail it to you later tomorrow.

                  Please see the attached schematic for the 40m Lite II and I would recommend that you download Rocky 3.6 to use with the little receiver.

                  Rocky Software
                  < http://www.dxatlas.com/rocky/ >

                  Thanks and 73,
                  Tony Parks