IF tap for IC-7200

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello All,

      I'm wondering if there are any IC-7200 owners in the group who looked into a convenient place to pick up an IF signal. The transceiver has 65.455 MHz, 15.625 KHz, and 455 kHz stages.

      I ask this because there are a few qualities in this radio that would make it a nice transmitter to accompany an SDR receiver. The spectral purity is pretty good, it has a true RF processor, but best of all it has a USB interface. This means it can accept audio signals and data through a single cable without the need for a soundcard interface.

      Anthony
      NR9R