Re: Built 40m v6.2 Lite receiver available

  • hamradio_wv4b
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2009
      TONY,
      I'll do it immediately after sending this reply.
      73's Bob wv4b--- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bob,
      >
      > PayPal $20 to my e-mail address and I will get the built 40m SDR
      > receiver in the mail on May 2. Is the center frequency of 7.055 MHz ok?
      > If not, I can change the crystal to give a 7.014 MHz center frequency.
      > Band coverage depends on your soundcard sampling rate. With typical 48
      > kHz sampling rate the band coverage will be +/- 24 kHz around a center
      > frequency.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony Parks
      > kb9yig@...
      >

      > On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 16:33 -0700, Robert Meadows wrote:
      > >

      > > I'll buy it from you...I've developed tremors in my hands and my kit
      > > days are almost over. Please send me the payment information. Paypal
      > > OK? Postal M.O. or other.
      > > 73's,
      > > Bob wv4b

    • lw3ewz
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2009
        Hi tony
        Do you have one for me...
        Tell me and send to money via paypal
        The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
        tnx
        lw3ewz
        Gus Andrada

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        > Good Afternoon All,
        >
        > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
        >
        > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        >
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2009
          Hi Gus,

          I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m.  What center frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony Parks
          kb9yig@...

          On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

          Hi tony
          Do you have one for me...
          Tell me and send to money via paypal
          The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
          tnx
          lw3ewz
          Gus Andrada

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

          > Good Afternoon All,
          >
          > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
          >
          > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          >
          > Tony KB9YIG

        • lw3ewz
          Message 4 of 11 , May 2, 2009
            hi Tony
            7055 is good for me
            Im aprecdiated your work and effort
            tell me the cost
            best regards
            Gus andrada
            lw3ewz

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

            > Hi Gus,
            >
            > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
            > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
            >
            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony Parks
            > kb9yig@...
            >

            > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
            > >

            > > Hi tony
            > > Do you have one for me...
            > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
            > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
            > > tnx
            > > lw3ewz
            > > Gus Andrada
            > >
            > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Good Afternoon All,
            > > >
            > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
            > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
            > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
            > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
            > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
            > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
            > > connection.
            > > >
            > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
            > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
            > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
            > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks and 73,
            > > >
            > > > Tony KB9YIG

          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2009
              Hi Gus,

              PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed within a few days.  The $20 will include the DX postage.

              Thanks and 73,
              Tony Parks
              kb9yig@...

              On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

              hi Tony
              7055 is good for me
              Im aprecdiated your work and effort
              tell me the cost
              best regards
              Gus andrada
              lw3ewz

              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

              > Hi Gus,
              >
              > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
              > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
              >
              > Thanks and 73,
              > Tony Parks
              > kb9yig@...
              >

              > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
              > >

              > > Hi tony
              > > Do you have one for me...
              > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
              > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
              > > tnx
              > > lw3ewz
              > > Gus Andrada
              > >
              > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Good Afternoon All,
              > > >
              > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
              > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
              > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
              > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
              > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
              > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
              > > connection.
              > > >
              > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
              > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
              > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
              > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks and 73,
              > > >
              > > > Tony KB9YIG

            • lw3ewz
              Message 6 of 11 , May 3, 2009
                hi tony
                i have sen pay via paypal
                please confirm the recive your pay
                thanks very much
                73´s
                lw3ewz
                Gus Andrada
                --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                > Hi Gus,
                >
                > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
                > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
                >
                > Thanks and 73,
                > Tony Parks
                > kb9yig@...
                >

                > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                > >

                > > hi Tony
                > > 7055 is good for me
                > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                > > tell me the cost
                > > best regards
                > > Gus andrada
                > > lw3ewz
                > >
                > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Gus,
                > > >
                > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
                > > center
                > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                > > >
                > > > Thanks and 73,
                > > > Tony Parks
                > > > kb9yig@

                > > and
                > > into
                > > antenna

                > > ask
                > > would be
                > > center

              • lw3ewz
                Message 7 of 11 , May 3, 2009
                  hi tony
                  i have sen pay via paypal
                  please confirm the recive your pay
                  thanks very much
                  73´s
                  lw3ewz
                  Gus Andrada
                  --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Gus,
                  >
                  > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
                  > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
                  >
                  > Thanks and 73,
                  > Tony Parks
                  > kb9yig@...
                  >

                  > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                  > >

                  > > hi Tony
                  > > 7055 is good for me
                  > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                  > > tell me the cost
                  > > best regards
                  > > Gus andrada
                  > > lw3ewz
                  > >
                  > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi Gus,
                  > > >
                  > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
                  > > center
                  > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks and 73,
                  > > > Tony Parks
                  > > > kb9yig@

                  > > and
                  > > into
                  > > antenna

                  > > ask
                  > > would be
                  > > center

                • Tony Parks
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3, 2009
                    Hi Gus,

                    Thanks for the PayPal order for a built 40m Lite II receiver.  As I type this note your 40m Lite II is playing on my other PC.  I will let the receiver run until tomorrow afternoon and it all look good then I will mail it to you later tomorrow.

                    Please see the attached schematic for the 40m Lite II and I would recommend that you download Rocky 3.6 to use with the little receiver.

                    Rocky Software
                    < http://www.dxatlas.com/rocky/ >

                    Thanks and 73,
                    Tony Parks