Re: [softrock40] Built 40m v6.2 Lite receiver available

  • Robert Meadows
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 4:33 PM
      I'll buy it from you...I've developed tremors in my hands and my kit days are almost over. Please send me the payment information. Paypal OK? Postal M.O. or other.
      73's,
      Bob wv4b

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1 4:39 PM
        Hi Bob,

        PayPal $20 to my e-mail address and I will get the built 40m SDR receiver in the mail on May 2.  Is the center frequency of 7.055 MHz ok?  If not, I can change the crystal to give a 7.014 MHz center frequency.  Band coverage depends on your soundcard sampling rate.  With typical 48 kHz sampling rate the band coverage will be +/- 24 kHz around a center frequency.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...

        Message 3 of 11 , May 1 4:42 PM
          TONY,
          I'll do it immediately after sending this reply.
          73's Bob wv4b--- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

          > Hi Bob,
          >
          > PayPal $20 to my e-mail address and I will get the built 40m SDR
          > receiver in the mail on May 2. Is the center frequency of 7.055 MHz ok?
          > If not, I can change the crystal to give a 7.014 MHz center frequency.
          > Band coverage depends on your soundcard sampling rate. With typical 48
          > kHz sampling rate the band coverage will be +/- 24 kHz around a center
          > frequency.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony Parks
          > kb9yig@...
          >

          > On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 16:33 -0700, Robert Meadows wrote:
          > >

          > > I'll buy it from you...I've developed tremors in my hands and my kit
          > > days are almost over. Please send me the payment information. Paypal
          > > OK? Postal M.O. or other.
          > > 73's,
          > > Bob wv4b

        • lw3ewz
          Message 4 of 11 , May 2 6:18 AM
            Hi tony
            Do you have one for me...
            Tell me and send to money via paypal
            The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
            tnx
            lw3ewz
            Gus Andrada

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

            > Good Afternoon All,
            >
            > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
            >
            > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
            >
            > Thanks and 73,
            >
            > Tony KB9YIG

          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 11 , May 2 6:03 PM
              Hi Gus,

              I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m.  What center frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?

              Thanks and 73,
              Tony Parks
              kb9yig@...

              On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

              Hi tony
              Do you have one for me...
              Tell me and send to money via paypal
              The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
              tnx
              lw3ewz
              Gus Andrada

              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

              > Good Afternoon All,
              >
              > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna connection.
              >
              > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
              >
              > Thanks and 73,
              >
              > Tony KB9YIG

            • lw3ewz
              Message 6 of 11 , May 2 7:38 PM
                hi Tony
                7055 is good for me
                Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                tell me the cost
                best regards
                Gus andrada
                lw3ewz

                --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                > Hi Gus,
                >
                > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
                > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                >
                > Thanks and 73,
                > Tony Parks
                > kb9yig@...
                >

                > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                > >

                > > Hi tony
                > > Do you have one for me...
                > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
                > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
                > > tnx
                > > lw3ewz
                > > Gus Andrada
                > >
                > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Good Afternoon All,
                > > >
                > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
                > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
                > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
                > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
                > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
                > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
                > > connection.
                > > >
                > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
                > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
                > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
                > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
                > > >
                > > > Thanks and 73,
                > > >
                > > > Tony KB9YIG

              • Tony Parks
                Message 7 of 11 , May 3 12:29 AM
                  Hi Gus,

                  PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed within a few days.  The $20 will include the DX postage.

                  Thanks and 73,
                  Tony Parks
                  kb9yig@...

                  On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:

                  hi Tony
                  7055 is good for me
                  Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                  tell me the cost
                  best regards
                  Gus andrada
                  lw3ewz

                  --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Gus,
                  >
                  > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What center
                  > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                  >
                  > Thanks and 73,
                  > Tony Parks
                  > kb9yig@...
                  >

                  > On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 13:18 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Hi tony
                  > > Do you have one for me...
                  > > Tell me and send to money via paypal
                  > > The cost is 20 Usd for dx?
                  > > tnx
                  > > lw3ewz
                  > > Gus Andrada
                  > >
                  > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Good Afternoon All,
                  > > >
                  > > > I have a built/tested 40m v6.2 Lite receiver that is extra to my
                  > > needs. The receiver has a 40m center frequency of about 7.056 MHz and
                  > > has cables attached to the board. Attached cables include a 3 foot
                  > > long audio cable with a 1/8 stereo plug on one end for plugging into
                  > > the line-in jack of a soundcard. Also attached to the board are DC
                  > > power leads and a short length of RG 174 coax for the 50 ohm antenna
                  > > connection.
                  > > >
                  > > > If anyone would like to have the built 40m SDR receiver, I would ask
                  > > for $20 which would cover the cost of the unit and postage. I would be
                  > > willing to include with the receiver a second crystal to give a center
                  > > frequency of about 7.014 MHz.
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks and 73,
                  > > >
                  > > > Tony KB9YIG

                • lw3ewz
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3 10:24 AM
                    hi tony
                    i have sen pay via paypal
                    please confirm the recive your pay
                    thanks very much
                    73´s
                    lw3ewz
                    Gus Andrada
                    --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Gus,
                    >
                    > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
                    > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
                    >
                    > Thanks and 73,
                    > Tony Parks
                    > kb9yig@...
                    >

                    > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                    > >

                    > > hi Tony
                    > > 7055 is good for me
                    > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                    > > tell me the cost
                    > > best regards
                    > > Gus andrada
                    > > lw3ewz
                    > >
                    > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi Gus,
                    > > >
                    > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
                    > > center
                    > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks and 73,
                    > > > Tony Parks
                    > > > kb9yig@

                    > > and
                    > > into
                    > > antenna

                    > > ask
                    > > would be
                    > > center

                  • lw3ewz
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 3 10:24 AM
                      hi tony
                      i have sen pay via paypal
                      please confirm the recive your pay
                      thanks very much
                      73´s
                      lw3ewz
                      Gus Andrada
                      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Gus,
                      >
                      > PayPal $20 to kb9yig@... to get a built/tested 40m Lite II mailed
                      > within a few days. The $20 will include the DX postage.
                      >
                      > Thanks and 73,
                      > Tony Parks
                      > kb9yig@...
                      >

                      > On Sun, 2009-05-03 at 02:38 +0000, lw3ewz wrote:
                      > >

                      > > hi Tony
                      > > 7055 is good for me
                      > > Im aprecdiated your work and effort
                      > > tell me the cost
                      > > best regards
                      > > Gus andrada
                      > > lw3ewz
                      > >
                      > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tony Parks <kb9yig@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi Gus,
                      > > >
                      > > > I could build up a Lite II receiver board for you for 40m. What
                      > > center
                      > > > frequency would you like, 7.055 MHz or 7.014 MHz?
                      > > >
                      > > > Thanks and 73,
                      > > > Tony Parks
                      > > > kb9yig@

                      > > and
                      > > into
                      > > antenna

                      > > ask
                      > > would be
                      > > center

                    • Tony Parks
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 3 12:21 PM
                        Hi Gus,

                        Thanks for the PayPal order for a built 40m Lite II receiver.  As I type this note your 40m Lite II is playing on my other PC.  I will let the receiver run until tomorrow afternoon and it all look good then I will mail it to you later tomorrow.

                        Please see the attached schematic for the 40m Lite II and I would recommend that you download Rocky 3.6 to use with the little receiver.

                        Rocky Software
                        < http://www.dxatlas.com/rocky/ >

                        Thanks and 73,
                        Tony Parks