Re: Additional small production run of Motherboard v3.6

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      Thank you for your interest and support of the mobo project. We have now reached our target order of 10 kits for the *final* production run of motherboard v3.6. We will therefore go ahead with the run and we should have the boards in 15 days and start the shipment thereafter.

      We have ordered an *extra* 8 boards to cater to 'last minute' orders so this is your chance to have a mobo v3.6!

      For details on the Motherboard v3.6, see FILES > 9V1AL > Motherboard > v3.6.

      73's

      Alex