Re: [softrock40] SoftRock SDR and LF

  • Clive Lorton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 12:27 AM
      Samuel,

      Jim Moritz M0BMU has published a LF lite in the RSGB book LF Today.

      He uses a 4 MHz crystal for 500kHz and 1 MHz crystal for 136 kHz some
      component in the osc. circuit have been changed for LF. M0BMU has
      modified the input filter which is different to Tony's version as used
      for IF applications.

      I'm planning to modify an old 14 MHz lite using a SI570 instead of a
      crystal see http://www.sdr-kits.net/.

      If only I had time to get on with it now!!!

      Clive G8POC