Two links Re SDR

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      A useful post about using the Softrock at LF, you need to join the group.

      Notes about setting up SDR with Windows, KGKSDR, VAC, N8VB vCOM Virtual
      Serial Ports and various digital mode programs. More to come.
      http://yt1dl.veze.net/sdr.html

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Samuel Ernst-Fortin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
        Alan,
        Thank you for posting this. I'm interested in building a SoftRock SDR for use at LF! I appreciate it.
        Sam

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SpectrumLa b/message/ 1505

        Notes about setting up SDR with Windows, KGKSDR, VAC, N8VB vCOM Virtual
        Serial Ports and various digital mode programs. More to come.
        http://yt1dl. veze.net/ sdr.html

        73 Alan G4ZFQ

      • Clive Lorton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          Samuel,

          Jim Moritz M0BMU has published a LF lite in the RSGB book LF Today.

          He uses a 4 MHz crystal for 500kHz and 1 MHz crystal for 136 kHz some
          component in the osc. circuit have been changed for LF. M0BMU has
          modified the input filter which is different to Tony's version as used
          for IF applications.

          I'm planning to modify an old 14 MHz lite using a SI570 instead of a
          crystal see http://www.sdr-kits.net/.

          If only I had time to get on with it now!!!

          Clive G8POC