Re: V9 ABPF info...

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi Larry,

      Either of the two versions of firmware supplied by Tony, original v1.4 (in an ATtiny45) or the later v2.0 (in an ATtiny85) will provide basic control of the BPF module if you use Fred PE0FKO's Winrad dll file, available here (latest version v0.8)

      http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/ExtIO_Si570/

      You will be limited just to the basic 'BPF' mode, check the 'enable' box on the set-up page, accessed by pressing the 'H' key with the program running.

      To take full advantage of the 'ABPF' mode, which will allow the v9.0 to fully work with Rocky, you need to change to Fred's version of the firmware (v15.10 latest), that also provides 'smooth tuning' and a single calibration set-up for use with all the available SDR programs.

      73, Bob G8VOI