Additional small production run of Motherboard v3.6

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi all,

      After we have sold out our motherboard v3.6 kit, we received a number of enquires about its availability. (For information of the kit, please see FILES > 9V1AL > Motherboard > v3.6)

      We are considering an additional small run of 10 kits, on condition that all the 10 kits can be sold within the next 2 weeks.

      So here is the deal:

      1. If you are interested, PayPal the funds to:

      (a)
      lee188 at singnet dot com dot sg
      for the pcb. The cost is $12.
      (b)
      artsplace1 at gmail dot com
      for the parts. The cost is $32 for DX and $30 for continental USA.

      2. If and when we receive 10 orders, we will proceed to produce the additional run (lead time 15 days).

      3. If less than 10 orders are received within 2 weeks, we will NOT proceed with the run, and we will refund all orders in full via PayPal.

      73's

      Alex
    • alexle188
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:49 AM
        Hi all,

        Thank you for your interest and support of the mobo project. We have now reached our target order of 10 kits for the *final* production run of motherboard v3.6. We will therefore go ahead with the run and we should have the boards in 15 days and start the shipment thereafter.

        We have ordered an *extra* 8 boards to cater to 'last minute' orders so this is your chance to have a mobo v3.6!

        For details on the Motherboard v3.6, see FILES > 9V1AL > Motherboard > v3.6.

        73's

        Alex