Please help me with tx op amps

  • Robert Brennan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hello,
      I am building rxtx v6.3 using WB5RVZ 'S excellent instructions.
      I've made it to the tx op amp testing.All voltages are correct up to the point of bridging to R1.R4 tests fine at 2.1vdc but pin 7 of U1 reads 2.5vdc
      (no gain).
      When I bridge R7 R10 reads 2.1vdc but pin 7 of U2 reads 2.5 vdc(no gain).

      I had to remove and re install these op amps because I had the pins reversed.
      Could this no gain indicate damaged op amps or what ?

      Thank you
      Bob Brennan AD6HF