Need help with TX RX v6.3 TX op amps

  • AD6HF
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 12:39 PM
      Hello,
      Iam building txrx v6.3 using WB5RVZ's excellent instructions. I've
      made it to the Tx op amp testing and I'm having a problem.
      All voltages are correct up until bridging R1.R4 reads 2.1 vdc ok but pin 7 on U1 reads 2.5 vdc {no gain}.When R7 is bridged R10 reads 2.1 vdc ok but pin 7 on U2 reads 2.5vdc {no gain}.
      I did have to remove these IC s and remount them because I installed them wrong.Is this no gain an indication of damage to the op amps or what?

      Thank You
      Bob Brennan AD6HF