Antenna Analyzer

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009

      A few weeks ago I was talking to John, K5JHF, about coming up with a useful antenna analyzer as another kit, the more you look into it the more complex it becomers. Very doable, but complex.

      Well guess what, the guys like Alex, VE3NEA, and Paul, N2PK, have already come up with the solution by using Tony's RxTx V6.3 as a 1uW source for a really nice Vector Network Analyzer VNA. Here is the link http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/Files/Rocky_VNA_v1c.pdf    Now I would like to pile on and suggest the use of the new, highly portable, inexpensive, Netbook computers running Rocky (under Windows XP Home), to make it about as portable as you can get.

      Is this a great time to explore technology or what.

      73 Kees K5BCQ