PowerSDR-IQ, SI570 Vista issue

  • Michael Heim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hi Gents,

      I'm having a problm getting PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.06 to control  the frequency in my V9.  Works in Rocky.  Worked in XP, but in Vista, when I check the USBtoI2C Adapter button, I get a communication error.  Anyone else have this problem, and if so, were you able to get it working?

      Vista was not my OS of choice...long story.  Please! no flames hi hi
       Michael Heim
      Chief Engineer, Forever Broadcasting
      New Castle PA
      WKST WJST WWGY
       814-671-0666
      ARS KD0AR
    • Gerry Huss
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
        This morning I operated google earth, Phiöippines, Butuan area in Mindanao and saw some pics submitted by a certain Mr. Michael Heim.
        Maybe it was you ? Nice pics !
        73,
        Gerry, OE6HGG