Re: [softrock40] softrock

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 12:55 PM
      The v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit with the electronically switched BPF kit is a total of $57 for the kit pair.  This price includes the DX postage.

      PayPal to my e-mail address to place kits on order.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...

      On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 19:46 +0000, dh6pn wrote:
      How many there is kit + a transfer to Germany And as you to pay PAYPAL.

      SoftRock Lite+USB XTALL V9.0 - ???
      DH6PN 73

    • dh6pn
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 2:05 PM