softrock

  • dh6pn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      How many there is kit + a transfer to Germany And as you to pay PAYPAL.

      SoftRock Lite+USB XTALL V9.0 - ???
      DH6PN 73
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        The v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit with the electronically switched BPF kit is a total of $57 for the kit pair.  This price includes the DX postage.

        PayPal to my e-mail address to place kits on order.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009