softrock

  • dh6pn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      As to me to buy a set softrock lite+usb xtall v9.0 and who should pay PAYPAL I I am in Germany
    • g8voip
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi there,

        Take a look at the details on this site:

        http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/index.html

        Tony Parks, KB9YIG is the person to purchase the kits from.

        PayPal payment to his email address as listed on that web page.

        73, Bob G8VOI

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
          How many there is kit + a transfer to Germany And as you to pay PAYPAL.

          SoftRock Lite+USB XTALL V9.0 - ???
          DH6PN 73
        • Tony Parks
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
            The v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit with the electronically switched BPF kit is a total of $57 for the kit pair.  This price includes the DX postage.

            PayPal to my e-mail address to place kits on order.

            Thanks and 73,
            Tony Parks
            kb9yig@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009