Kit shipments for March

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Good Evening All,

      March has been a very busy month with many kit orders and quite a number of kit shipped.

      Total number of kit shiped in March is about 650 kits. Good progress has been made in catching up on many open kit orders but still a few orders that are four or five weeks old. Hopefully things will continue to improve in the next few weeks.

      One hundred CMOS Si570 devices were shipped on March 30 and I should have those devices in hand by Thursday of this week. As much as possible I will be sending the Si570 devices out at the end of this week to complete open kit orders needing an Si570 and possibly one other kit to complete the kit order. Si570 devices will be sent to the oldest open orders first.

      A second group of 100 pieces of the Si570 that have been on back order will probably ship around mid-April. An additional order was placed at the start of this week for a third group of 100 CMOS Si570 devices but the third group will probably not be available until early May.

      Thanks for your kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG