cwskimmer setup with srv9

  • Jeff Blaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      With the skimmer setup under a 48khz sample, how much of the band should
      I be able to monitor in skimmer?

      And what are the proper PSDR settings to reflect the widest possible
      decoding BW?

      I am getting around 9Khz showing on the skimmer with the setup as
      detailed in the skimmer instructions (SR-IF, etc...). And the PSDR
      using the direct i/q decode to VAC works if I have the mode set to SPEC.

      Wondering if I have this setup properly. I was thinking that in this
      configuration, I should be able to see at least 24khz in skimmer.

      73/jeff/ac0c