Re: [softrock40] Re: SSB and softrock...

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 28, 2009
      Thanks Bruce, Mike, Earl, Christos  and the rest for the input.

      I did see the voice shaper software and down loaded it to play with after I get comfortable. I have a Heil PR40 I dearly love. I use it on my Kachina with excellent results. As Bob heil always says "It all starts at the Microphone". I am excited , about this. I willl have more question and will post the results.  I will keep an eye on the spectrum analyzer while setting up.

      W9AMR Larry

      Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.