Re: [softrock40] Re: Powersdr-IQ and HF Multiband BPF ( V9.0 RX) question

  • Glenn VE9GJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hi Bob

      Thanks for the confirmation that what I have should work. It was my own
      stupid assumption! I checked the pins on the actual AVR chip and sure
      enough they were switching fine. I had been measuring JP1 & 2 on the
      BPF before. After 30 seconds of looking at the schematics I realized
      that I needed to plug a jumper cable between J3 and JP1 & 2. I had
      mistakenly assumed that these connections were being made through
      J1->P100. Rats, grabbed a cable from the junk box, plugged it in and
      now my v9.0 works great on all bands! Anyhow I thought I would post
      this in case there every happened to be another builder puzzled like me.
      I doubt that however!

      73 and back to assembling my 6.3

      Glenn VE9GJ