Re: [softrock40] How to order?

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009

      Hi Kip

      You can send Tony a e-mail at Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> And check availability. I pay him by PayPal at the same address. Tony will tell you availability and an approximate delivery date. He sells a lot of them so be patient with his delivery dates. They are wonderful, fun little kits. I just finished assembly and testing on my 6.3. Awesome little cw rig. It's a blast.

      Checkout Robby's  http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ Website for info and assembly instructions. I have build 2 Softrock kit's and have 3 more on order (ok,  I am hooked, so I may need a intervention someday,) Plus I might add that the guy's are great on this reflector. If you have any problems and or questions just ask. I haven't had this much fun since the Heathkit days!

      Larry W9AMR ex aa9wq many years ago.

      Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.