Winrad: problem solved !

  • pietrobossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      Hello Gentleman,

      thanks to You all that give me suggestion about I/Q skew correction on winrad ! Now it's working almost perfectly !
      On very strong (broadcast) signal I have about -55dB attenuation, it's just incredible to see what come out from "simple piece of hardware" connected to my old Compaq pentium4 - 2.4GHz running excellent Winrad software ! I checked realtime with my JRC-525 and JRC-535 ...... Please imagine how many $$$ have costed those 2 RX !!! ;-))

      Just a final question: Winrad s-meter seem to me little bit to high, even on small signal he give me S9... is there any way to compensate or set correct (?) values based let say my hardware receiver ?

      Thanks again ! keep triyng SDR !!!

      Pietro HB9RXC, south switzerland