Re: [softrock40] Re: USB Setting ERROR

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 18, 2009
      Sorry if I added to the confusion.
      My logic was in response to your earlier comment that you could not get Rocky to "see" your on-board soundcard:
      "The installation of the driver went well. I then (per Robby's
      instructions again) loaded and ran Rocky 3.6. I was UNABLE to
      select the sound card (VIEW/SETTINGS/ AUDIO/I/Q INPUT DEVICE)
      to satisfy what his documentation asked for; In my case, I have
      the EMU-1212 sound card installed; I have only
      "01 E-DSP SAVE [EE00]" as the single selectable item."
      That sort of response in Rocky is usually - in Vista - due to Rocky's unfamiliarity with Vista's new approach to the soundcard API.
      TX ES 73
      DE Robby WB5RVZ
      NAQCC #2646