Re: RXTX 6.2 Questions

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16 9:50 AM
      Hi Jim,

      There are so many things that you can do with that little board.
      IMHO a pretty good page that you can start reading is here
      -> http://homepages.wightcable.net/~g4zfq/Si570.htm

      Myself also got a v6.2, modded and populated with lots of gizmos so now its a complete all-mode transceiver 160m-10m with 5 octave LPFs, VFO(Si570) all controlled from USB and has 300W PA... :-)
      So you can see the potential.

      73,
      Christos SV1EIA