Si570 Frequency calibration

  • petergouweleeuw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Hi all.

      Thank you very much for all the information.
      So it seems there is nothing wrong.
      For this moment I just leave it as it is.
      When all the hardware is finished and working I will concentrate more on this calibrations. Even with a third finished of this project it's a lot of fun.

      Feeling like that 11 years old boy building my first radio.
      This SDR thing sure does differ from all the other things done before.

      CUL,
      Peter