[softrock40] Re: No xmit output from MoBo 3.6

  • marc olaniĆ©
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2009
      >This is a great suggestion. Unfortunately my own mobo v3.6 is still not
      completed yet :-(

      If I can find half an hour of time, I'll try to do it using my 3.5 mobo. I'm
      sure the differences (if they exist) are not frankly significant.

      I'll do my best... but the load of professional QRM is rather heavy those
      days...
      Please, correct my rotten English

      The best way would be to forward directly the measurement points to Alex, so
      he could directly integrate those infos into his building notes..
      VY 73

      Marc f6itu