Re: It works!!...motherboard kit

  • Eric Stockenstrom
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 2 1:40 AM
      That's good news Javier.

      Can't wait to get the mobo hooked up to the RXTX v6.3, but still
      waiting on the postman. :)
      73
      Eric

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Javier Fernandez

      http://picasaweb.google.com/KC2QII/SDR#5308370805468720978

      > 73 de Javier
      > KC2QII

    • alexle188
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 17 12:58 AM
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Javier Fernandez
        > <javier_fernandez09142@> wrote:

        Hi Javier KC2QII,

        Bob is trying to use the HSUSB to control SR v6.3 + MOBO v3.6, and is seeking assistance with all the connections required.

        Since you have done it, perhaps you could share that information with all of us ?

        73's

        Alex