Re: It works!!...motherboard kit

  • alexle188
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi Javier,

      Congratulations!!!

      You are the 1st builder to complete the assembly and test of the mobo
      v3.6 (production kit) - well done :-)

      I am still half way building my own v3.6! It take a longer time as I
      am photographing and documenting the build step by step and uploading
      the "Builder's Notes" to FILES->9V1AL->motherboard->v3.6.

      It is interesting that you are successfully controlling the rig with
      HSUSB. The HSUSB and my UBW (with the UBW Emulator firmware) are the
      only two methods that I know of that can control the all band,
      automatically switched SR RxTx v6.3, completely remotely via a single
      USB connection to the PC.

      73's

      Alex
      9V1AL

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Javier Fernandez

      http://picasaweb.google.com/KC2QII/SDR#5308370805468720978

      > 73 de Javier
      > KC2QII

    • alexle188
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 17, 2009
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Javier Fernandez
        > <javier_fernandez09142@> wrote:

        Hi Javier KC2QII,

        Bob is trying to use the HSUSB to control SR v6.3 + MOBO v3.6, and is seeking assistance with all the connections required.

        Since you have done it, perhaps you could share that information with all of us ?

        73's

        Alex