Question about command_memory.txt in PSDR SR-40

  • Bill P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      When tuning across the band in PowerSDR SR-40 I notice how the display
      jumps from frequency segment to segment. Do the following lines in
      PowerSDR SR-40 file command_memory.txt set the center frequency to the
      SI570 DDS as used for the SR RXTX V6.3?????

      setOsc -4100.000000 0
      setOsc 4100.000000 1
      setOsc -4200.000000 0
      setOsc 4200.000000 1
      setOsc -4300.000000 0
      setOsc 4300.000000 1
      setOsc -4400.000000 0

      and hundreds more ....... Bill k6acj TonyParks I2c, SR RXTX
      V6.3, PowerSDR SR-40 latest version.