Re: [softrock40] Pseudo PSK31 signals.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      A lot of the digi mode software will allow you to record files of activity for playback.

      Couldn't you route the audio playback for testing?

      Or record I/Q wav and play those back 'earlier' in the chain?

      From: "steve_g7was"
      Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:46:33 -0000
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [softrock40] Pseudo PSK31 signals.

      Hi to all in the group
      Does anybody know of simple or novel methods of generating a pseudo
      PSK31 signals for use in SDR experimentation work.

      73
      steve_ g7was