Pseudo PSK31 signals.

  • steve_g7was
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi to all in the group
      Does anybody know of simple or novel methods of generating a pseudo
      PSK31 signals for use in SDR experimentation work.

      73
      steve_ g7was
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        A lot of the digi mode software will allow you to record files of activity for playback.

        Couldn't you route the audio playback for testing?

        Or record I/Q wav and play those back 'earlier' in the chain?