Missing kits from December 29 orders?

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Good Afternoon All,

      I received an e-mail this afternoon concerning a missing kit from a
      December 29 PayPal order. It may be that several orders received that
      date via PayPal payments were not printed out and acted on to fulfill
      the orders.

      Please e-mail me at kb9yig"at"gmail.com if you sent a PayPal payment
      on December 29 and never received the ordered kits.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG