Question regarding Cash Soldering Technic

  • jabauzit
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi Cash,

      Thanks for sharing the description of your SMT soldering station. I
      have 2 questions, 1 specific to your technic and one more general:

      1. The beverage warmer is fine for a single sided board, but how do
      you proceed with a double sided one? (Components on 2 sides)

      2. With the heat gun, the toaster or the skillet, is it possible to
      solder the thermal lug which is on the underside of some DDS?

      Jean-Claude PJ2BVU