A question about mirror images.....

  • Farhan Shahid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:34 AM
      Hello everyone.

      I have a similar problem like some of the others on here. But they were using thier Softrocks when feeding the Soundcard Line In/mic in

      My problem is that i see the mirror image of the right side on the left. thus reducing the bandwidth seen to half.

      This happens when i feed a recorded I and Q wav file into the soundcard.

      I have tried feeding the wav file, both through an Audio CD (made an audio cd of the I and Q file) as well as with another computer playing the I and Q wav file.

      the wav file does have information on the left side, so there is nothing wrong with the file.

      How do i fix that?

      I have tried using both the Mic In and Line In.

      have tried it on a number of soundcards, including the SB Live!

      Yahoo! Mail