  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I looks like they have resolved the power issues so everything should
      be OK, right?

      I received an email from my host provider that there is a serious
      flaw with the wiki software that would allow people to trash the
      wiki, so having experienced that in the past, I went to the update
      page and it had a button to update all sites, which I in foolishness
      proceeded to do.

      The result is the wiki, and other sites were trashed. I now have the
      wiki working apparently fine but some of my other my sites based on
      WordPress are still trashed. A quick trip to the WordPress site has
      brought no relief.

      There is a moral somewhere in there but I'm too busy fighting the alligators.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com
      < http://parts.softrockradio.org/ >

      Failure is the man that has fallen down but does not attempt to get up.