Use as IF panadaptor question

  • wa5itw
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Please: What is required to configure a SoftRock II for use as a 10.7
      IF panadaptor?

      Thanks for your time and effort.

      73,

      Steve W5ZA Shreveport, La.
    • Serdar ULUKONAKCI
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        I'm looking for the same info for my PCR2500 which is modified for 10.7 mhz
        output.

        Any help will be appreciated.
        73,

        Serdar,
        TA3AS

        > Please: What is required to configure a SoftRock II for use as a 10.7
        > IF panadaptor?
        >
        > Thanks for your time and effort.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Steve W5ZA Shreveport, La.

      • George Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "wa5itw" <wa5itw@...> wrote:

          > Please: What is required to configure a SoftRock II for use as a
          10.7
          > IF panadaptor?
          >
          > Thanks for your time and effort.
          >
          > 73,
          >
          > Steve W5ZA Shreveport, La.

          Check out this document in the files section: TS-2000SoftRockIF.pdf.
          I used it to build a buffer amp and tap into my 10.695 IF on the TS-
          2000.
          I am using a v9.0 SoftRock because the USB oscillator allows me to
          tune it for the proper IF frequency.

          If you want to use PowerSDR, download a copy that has been modded for
          use with IF output from non-flex radio rigs.
          http://www.wu2x.com/sdr.html

          Works with Ham Radio Deluxe to control the rig from PowerSDR.

          73
          George, W5JDX
        • George Thomas
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009