Re: [softrock40] kits available, Motherboard Switched Rx/Tx BPF & PA

  • Van W1WCG
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi again, Art :--

      I just ordered two of the M/B Switched RX/TX BPF & PA kits, and
      also sent Alexle funds for two PCB's.

      TIA es 73, Van W1WCG

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 8, 2009
        Hi all,

        The first batch of 28 kits of the Motherboard Switched Rx/Tx BPF & PA
        production run v3.6 are almost ready to be shipped to those who have
        ordered.

        I have just started my build today. The Builder's Notes (1st
        installment) is in FILES->9V1AL->motherboard->v3.6->Builder's Notes.pdf

        As I go along with the build, I will update the Builder's Notes.

        73's

        Alex
        9V1AL