RE: [softrock40] Re: v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit now available

  • J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 31, 2009

      Tony,

      Thanks for the info.  I will do that!

      73,

      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

      201.314.6964

      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com [mailto:softrock40@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tony Parks
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:38 AM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit now available

      Hi Gordon,

      There is a LF interface kit that provides for operation down to below 100 kHz.

      At the present time no new orders are being accepted for any of the SoftRock kits.  I have many orders on the books and want to catch up before accepting additional kit order.

      Please check back after February 15.

      Thanks and 73,

      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@gmail. com

      On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 03:56 +0000, w2ttt wrote:

      Tony,
      Is it possible to order one and possibly configure it to cover the 500
      kHz to 30 MHz spectrum? In any case, I would love to order one. How
      may I do it?

      Thanks & 73,
      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
      201.314.6964