Kit shipments for week ending January 31

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Good Evening All,

      A bit of a difficult week ending here is rural Indiana. Thirteen
      inches of new snow on Tuesday/Wednesday closed the roads for a couple
      days and prevented getting anything shipped while I worked on weather
      related issues around my home. The week was further complicated by my
      need to help replace a failed water well system at my home last
      Monday. However, I feel very fortunate in that my home again has
      water and our bad weather came as snow and not ice.

      About sixty kits did get shipped this week and fifteen v6.3 RXTX+Xtall
      kits are about ready and should go out on next Monday.

      Through this several week period where no new kit orders are accepted
      I will respond to requests for missing or broken parts in kits already
      shipped.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG