Re: Vista and Rocky

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2009
      I have a new Toshiba Satellite Laptop with 32 bit Vista Home and an
      internal HD Sound card capable of 192k, but was unable to have Rocky
      or any other software see the sound card. I downloaded VAC demo and
      was then able to run Rocky through VAC, but I keep getting the "demo"
      message from Audio Repeater. I tried re-booting, but could not get
      Rocky to run without VAC selected and running. How did you do
      that?? Thanks.

      73, John, K9KA