Re: [softrock40] Re: UHFSDR pre-producton

  • Dave - WB6DHW
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      alexle188 wrote:
      >> Development" page. I have a couple of samples of the ADUM1251 coming.
      >> It they work with the Si570, I will consider replace the I2C opto
      >> isolator circuit with the ADUM1251. It is $2 to $3 more expensive than
      >> the parts in the opto isolator circuit, but the one 8 pin soic will
      >> replace a lot of components if it works.
      >>
      >> Dave - WB6DHW
      >> <http://wb6dhw.com>
      >>

      > Hi Dave,
      >
      > Great! Please let us know how the ADuM1251 works with the Si570. I'm
      > also planning to use the ADuM1251 for the mobo v4.x instead of opto's.
      >
      > 73's
      >
      > Alex

      Alex:
      Just got an E-Mail from Analog Devices. My 2 samples are due to be
      delivered here on 6 Feb. It looks like from the specs that the ADuM1251
      should work. But, the Si570 requires a lower low(.5V max) than the I2C
      spec (.3 X Vcc or .99V for 3.3V). I'm sure we would make Art very happy
      if we both use the same chip!

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>