Re: SMT projects soldering Thermometer

  • wrlabs
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 2 4:34 PM
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "S. Cash Olsen" <KD5SSJ@...> wrote:

      > Following a lot of discussion of the SMT projects soldering I'd like to
      > show you guys the small amount of equipment that it really takes to do
      > the job.
      > [ ... ]

      Very true, the following is a link to the article that got me started,
      it is excellent and I hope it helps out folks as much as it did me:

      http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?module=FreaksTools&func=viewItem&item_id=457

      Take care es 73, Vikki (WV9K/7)
    • T Hoflich
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 6 4:05 PM
        This method appealed to me so went shopping. If others want to try this, it is easier now. I was
        just at Hobby Lobby and the embossing tool is half price($10) until the 11 of March. Now all I
        need to do is order the solder paste.

        Tom, KM5H